In this Policy, "(Baseel)" refers to Baseel Partners LLP, including its affiliates and subsidiaries (also referred to as "we", "us" or "our").
Collection of your Personal Information
Baseel collects information that, alone or in combination with other data, can be used to identify your personal information, such as your email address, name, address, phone number and any employment information. When you visit Baseel, we collect and store your billing and credit card information. Baseel may also collect anonymous demographic information that does not uniquely apply to you, such as your Zip Code and your Preferences (Non-Personal Information). Non-personal data is not linked to personal data particularly (such as IP addresses).
Baseel collects your personal information in a variety of ways, including when you contact us through the website, telephone, mail, email, or any of the other means listed below.
- Information you provide while registering for a new account -
When you register for a Baseel Account, you voluntarily provide us certain personally identifiable information, including:
- Name, phone number as well as email address.
- Billing information at the time of purchase or subscription payment. This is required to complete commercial transactions on the Site.
- Third party information
We collect personal information about you from third parties such as social networking sites and use this information to acquire potential customer leads.
- Other Information We Collect
We also collect the following personal data when you use the website:
- User Content: This includes any text, documents, content or information you upload, enter or otherwise submit in connection with your use of the Website.
- Interaction with Baseel via social media: You can engage with us through our social media sites or through features of the Baseel site that are integrated with our social media sites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platforms.
- Automatically collected information: When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, cookie information, referring website addresses, pages visited, links clicked, text entered, and your Internet Service Provider. We analyse and use this information to better understand how our users use the service, to maintain and improve our service, and in some cases, to publicly disclose aggregated statistics regarding our services.
Use of your Personal Information
Baseel collects and uses your Personal Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- Operate the Website and deliver the services.
- Communication for example if you have problems accessing your account or wish to contact us about the services you use and respond to requests for assistance, including assistance with verifying your account. Baseel will send a welcome email to all registered users after registration. We also periodically send service updates to registered users. (CHECK)
- View User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available when you use our Services.
- Understand and improve how our users use and interact with our services.
- Disclosing aggregate statistics about how our users use our services.
- If you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or yourself taking steps to enter a contract. When processing payments made by you, we process your personal data to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and website misuse. The legal basis for this processing is compliance with our legal obligations.
- Sending marketing emails directly from a third-party partner with your consent.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it must be passed down for another reason and that reason is consistent with the original purpose.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
Storage of Personal Information
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Personal Information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or until you request that the information be deleted in accordance with your right of erasure (see "Your rights" section below).
Even if we delete your Personal Information, we reserve the right to maintain a copy for legal, tax or regulatory purposes, but in such event, we will do so only as long as necessary to fulfil those legal, tax or regulatory purposes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Personal Information access and disclosure
We will only disclose Personal Information to third parties:
- When we use vendors, lawyers and service providers to assist us in meeting business or operating needs, such as providing legal services, hosting our website, communicating with users, delivering and improving our services, e-mail communication, invoicing and payments, customer support services and analytics. These service providers may only access, process or store personal information pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; or
- When we have your explicit consent to share your Personal Information; or
- When we determine that disclosure is required to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Baseel and users of the Website, or to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or requests by public or regulatory authorities, including requests by law enforcement authorities; or
- If we sell some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, and if the transaction closes, then your Personal Information may be transferred to the buyer.
Subsidiaries and Affiliates of transfer across Baseel
Baseel may transfer certain personal data across geographical borders to Baseel companies or service providers in other countries, subject to applicable laws. Baseel may transfer your personal data to other entities or persons in countries that guarantee the same level of data protection laws and regulations.
If you provide us with your information or use our website, we may collect, transfer, store and process your information. These transfers are subject to the European Union (EU) Standard Contractual Clauses or equivalent data transfer agreements designed to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data.
How we protect your data
We use appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website. We employ strict practices and security measures through appropriately executed contracts, where Baseel ensures that its service providers commit to the “same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Baseel has implemented appropriate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Our service providers and agents must maintain the confidentiality of personal information and must not use the information for unauthorized purposes.
How long we store your data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested or for other essential purposes, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and also enforce our policies.
This website uses "cookies" to personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that we or our marketing partners place on your hard drive from a website server. Our cookies do not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. A cookie is uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server within the domain that issued the cookie to your computer. One of the main purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient feature that saves your time. Cookies explain the server that you returned to an appropriate page. For example, if you personalize a website page or register with a website, cookies help the website to remember certain information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording personal information such as that of billing address or website preferences. When you visit the same website again, you can retrieve previously provided information so that you can easily use the customised website features. We may place the following cookies:
- Required cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website. These include, for example, cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our website or use billing services.
- Analytics/Performance Cookies: This allows Baseel to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the website as they use it. This also allows us to improve the functionality of our website, such as making it easier for users to find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. It allows you to personalise your content, greet you by your name, and remember your saved preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visits to the website, the pages you visit and the links you follow. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests and for marketing as described below.
If you want to see or change the types of cookies you accept, you can usually do it by visiting your browser settings. Third parties (including advertising networks and providers of external services such as website traffic analysis companies) may also use these cookies, over which we have no control.
Data security and integrity
Baseel is committed to taking reasonable and legitimate steps to protect the personal information we hold against misuse, loss or unauthorised access. We achieve this by various technical and organizational measures, including steps to address any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss, or unauthorised access to your personal information, please notify us immediately. This website is designed to protect the personal information you provide to our computer servers in a controlled, secure environment that is protected from any unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personally identifiable information (such as credit card numbers) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, like the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of all information transmitted to the website or other websites over the Internet. If you have provided (or have chosen) a password to access certain areas of the site, please keep that password safe.
We respect your rights to information, access, rectification, erasure or restriction, portability, objections and rights regarding automated decision-making and profiling when using your personal data in accordance with applicable laws. We also ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date and take steps to delete the information when it is no longer needed.
- Your rights are subjected to the defined conditions, the possibility of exercising those rights and to the applicability of your geographical location.
- You have the right to know what personal data we control about you, as long as it is applicable.
- Upon request, we shall provide a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information only if the data is processed.
- You may also request that we delete your personal information or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is subject to applicable law and may affect your access to some of our services.
- You have the right to access your personal information which may vary from visitor to visitor.
- You have a right to object to processing your personal information where it is so conducted by automated means and involves any kind of decision-making subject to discovery that your data was used for automated means.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates applicable law.
We will respond to requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical effort, violate the privacy of others, jeopardise ongoing investigations, or are unrealistic. We will never discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. To exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing. Details are provided in the Contact Information section of this notice.
Revision of Privacy Notice
Acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you agree to this policy. Your continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to this policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you believe that we have not complied with this Policy or your data protection rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office. However, we would appreciate it if you could try to resolve the complaint with us first. Please contact us for more information.
Third party advertising
We use remarketing services to advertise our products on a third party's website after you visit our website.
Links to third party sites
If you have any questions or complaints about this statement, our privacy and information handling practices, you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below: -
Name of the Data Protection Officer: Amisha Jain
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Baseel Partners LLP
167-169 Great Portland Street,
Let's know more
Baseel has a team of experts worldwide with a breadth and depth of experience with a combined experience of more than 500 years. We can help you with solutions to meet your business objectives.Contact Us